Being able to sell is a skill required in any industry. It is a vital requirement for any business to strive and develop. When I think sales, one of the names that first comes to my mind is Zig Ziglar. He is perhaps one of the most legendary motivational speakers and trainers. The business of selling has changed a lot since his peak in the 80’s and early 90’s. However, I think some the wisdom he shared trough his life journey, can be a powerful message to be used in our digital age.
Below are my favorite 10 quotes:
10) “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
9) “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
8 ) “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
7) “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
6) “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”
5) “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
4) “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
3) “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
2) “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
1) “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
Let me know, whats the impact of these on your daily sales output.